Paranormal Activity Halloween Week Contest


Halloweeen Week Contest!

I got this poster and these Paranormal Activity stickers last night at the All Time Low show and I'm sure some of you are Paranormal Activity 2 fans. SO I'm making this a Halloween contest.

Here are the rules:

Comment this post saying your favorite scary movie of all time. (Also comment with your name and email address so I know who to contact when you win!)

I will randomly select 4 winners next Sunday (Halloween) morning at noon.

Good Luck. :)

 This is a little late, but the winner of our Halloween Week Contest is Stephanie!!! Congrats! Girl I hope you enjoy the poster and stickers!!!

Look out for more contests coming soon!

Comments

  1. Yayyy so happy for this new contest, Lauren :) Haven't seen the movie yet, but Paranormal Activity 1 just about scared the wits out of me...I got about an hour of sleep that night hahaha. As for my own favorite scary movie of all time, I think I'll go with "Psycho". It's a really old horror thriller, and not all bloody and gory and everything, but just like Paranormal Activity, it messes with your mind soo much.

    Happy Halloween!!! so excited. What are you going to be? My friends and I are doing a theme with rockstars...Nick's going as Steven Tyler and me as Joan Jett. How great :)

    Stephanie
    thestephanieloves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts