I Like Funny Commercials

I just thought I would share a few of my favorite funny commercials for shits and giggles and maybe to make a few of you smile. :) Don't worry we'll be back with all new interviews tomorrow from I Love Monsters and Floral Terrace.

Commercial #1. A- I love Old Spice Commercials. B- I love Sesame Street. C- This makes me think of Cameron Quiseng even though he's the Cookie Elmo and not Grover.



Commercial #2 The Geico Piggy Commerical. This pig is SO much better than that Geico.



Commercial #3 The woodchucks make me giggle. And no I don't have Geico insurance nor am I promoting it...I just think they make darn funny commercials!




Now that I shared my favorite commercials...what are your favorite commercials. Post them and I'll make sure to watch them tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts