Exclusive Interview with John of Oh, The Story

Here's our exclusive interview with John Clavin "Lou" of Oh, The Story.

Q- What inspires you to be a musician?
A- I'm a fan of taking something basic and making it my own thing.
Starting with the most basic chord progression you can change and flow
through rythyms to create your own piece of music. The best part of it
all is doing it with your friends, who have now became family. That's
pretty inspiring.

Q- Why/how did you get interested in pursuing music?
A- ha I actually started a band with some friends like a month or two
before we even had our instruments so when they came we were pretty
excited.

Q- What instrument do you play?
 A- I play guitar

Q- What’s your favorite band/song?
A- My favorite band, hmm, I'm going to have to say my favorite band is a
tie between Copeland, The Starting Line, and As Cities Burn.

Q- What’s your guilty pleasure band/song?
A- Dashboard Confessional used to be my guilty pleasure but I guess I'm
not really ashamed to like them haha
I will say that Country music in general is playing about 25% of the
time in my car lol

Q- What’s your favorite color?
A- Heather Grey

Q- Where’s your favorite place to go on vacation?
 A- As long as I'm with my small group of friends, take me anywhere lol
preferably a beach
Q- Describe each of your fellow band members using only one word.
A- James-  Jimmy
JW-  Wally
Josh- Beardsexyness
Scott- Twerpy
Jeff- Endurance
Danny McGee- Mcgansta

Q- Describe your perfect date.
A- I'm going to tell you the same thing I told the dating websites. I'd
like to take a nice lady down to the Baltimore Inner Harbor and ride
the dinosaur paddle boats.

Q- What was the 1st concert you ever went to?
A- The Dixie Chicks at Rocky Gap

Q-If you could change places with anyone who would it be and why?
A- Kenny Powers, who wouldn't?

Comments

Popular Posts