Exclusive Interview with JW Sargent of Oh, The Story!

Q- What inspires you to be a musician?
A- I am a musician because I have loved music for my entire life and I could not imagine my life without it.

Q- Why/how did you get interested in pursuing music?
A- My father is one of the big reasons that I got into music. He got me interested in music when I was very young and when I was seven I started taking guitar lessons. My father loved music a lot but couldn’t play any instruments so he kind of lived his musical career vicariously through me and really pushed me to practice and be the best that I could be.

Q- What instrument do you play?
A- I play a few instruments but I play guitar in Oh, The Story!

Q- What’s your favorite band/song?
A- Its so hard to pick one band or one song because they change all the time but lately I have been listening to a lot of Phoenix, Freelance Whales and Lydia.

Q- What’s your guilty pleasure band/song?
A- People always make fun of me for how much rap I listen to but Jay-Z is the truth. End of story.

Q- What’s your favorite color?
A- Gray or black probably.

Q- Where’s your favorite place to go on vacation?
A- The beach is always great.

Q- Are you in school? And if so what’s your major?
A- I graduated in May 2010 from Loyola University in Maryland and I was a finance major.

Q- Describe each of your fellow band members using only one word.
James Eccentric
Lou Hilarious
Scott Twerpy
Josh Smooth
Jeff Friendly
Dan Prepared


Comments

Popular Posts