Exclusive Interview with Josh of Oh, The Story

Q- What inspires you to be a musician?
A- I love making music and being around people that enjoy the same thing.  That in itself is inspiring.  

Q- Why/how did you get interested in pursuing music?
A- At a young age I picked up the bass and by the time I was in middle school I started hanging around kids that wanted to jam.  We ended up making a band and music became a strong interest in my life ever since.

Q- What instrument do you play?
A- I play bass in Oh, The Story!

Q- What’s your favorite band/song?
A- My favorite band would have to be Queen with Ozzy a close second! Haha

Q- What’s your guilty pleasure band/song?
A- It may sound lame, but, every Train song that I have heard on the radio since their new release has been stuck in my head.  So...them I guess.

Q- What’s your favorite color?
A- Green

Q- Where’s your favorite place to go on vacation?
A- I went to Jamaica once and had the time of my life.  So, we will go with Jamaica.   

Q- Are you in school? And if so what’s your major?
A- I went to Temple University for film and media.  

Q- Describe each of your fellow band members using only one word.
A- James- Tiny     
JW- Wall-E ish
Lou- Buff
Scott- Tatty
Jeff- Tender 
Danny McGee- Boss

Q- Describe your perfect date.
A- A perfect date would have to be just going out and having a good time.  I’m always down for new ideas and experiences.  I’m pretty relaxed and down for a lot of things.

Q- What was the 1st concert you ever went to?
A- No Doubt and 311 during the release of Tragic Kingdom! 

Q- If you could change places with anyone who would it be and why?
A- I would change places with an attractive billionaire.  I don’t care who...just attractive and a billionaire.  Why?  So I could be an attractive billionaire.  

Comments

Popular Posts