ReCasting American Horror Story

BY: Lauren Miller

So I'm sitting here watching E! News they had a 20 second little story about my favorite tv show "American Horror Story" getting an entirely new cast next season.

*Spolier Alert*

For those who don't know the "American Horror" season ended with the entire Harmon family, expect for Mrs.Harmon's bastard twin fathered by ghost & potential anti-Christ Tate, dieing for various reasons.

From the beginning of the show I predicted that the horror house would end up killing the family both mentally and physically. It seemed like the only nature way to end the season (or potentially the show). But what I assumed would happen in the next season is that a new family would move in and not only would we follow their story, but also we would continue to follow the stories of all the spirits left in the house.

But according to E! News this afternoon we will see a whole new cast next season. According to series creator Ryan Murphy some of the actors are in talks to come back to the show as different characters. Say what? How can they come back as different characters when there's so much left to be explored in the inner character relationships. Mostly Tate. I want to know what will happen with Tate being stuck in the house for eternity with Violet. I want to know if Dr. Harmon can help him. I want to know if Tate will change or if he will just get worse out of spite for Violet's dislike of him.

If you're a watcher of "American Horror Story"let's talk. What do you want to see out of next season?

Coming next week: Review of the new season of "Pretty Little Liars." (I feel like I've been waiting an eternity for this new season).

Comments

  1. I can't believe it! I dont want a new cast. I want the Harmon family and Tate. This is a disapointment and I hope they keep the season 1 cast around foe season 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Harmon Family and Tate and everyone to stay as they are and continue the story! I want to know what happens between Tate and Violet. I want to believe there's still hope!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts