Need a New Phone?

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

I don't know about you, but for me cell phone usage is all about texting and social networking. If I'm not texting I'm on Facebook. If I'm not on Facebook I'm Tweeting. If I'm not Tweeting, well you get the idea. This new phone from LG can make all of that a lot easier for all of us.

The LG DoublePlay™ has awesome features such as dual customizable touch screens and a full QWERTY key board. This phone allows you to do multiple tasks at once. For example you can surf the web while checking on your Facebook friends.

This phone also comes with the super awesome 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recorder. Both of which can record all the moments of your life and instantly upload them to Facebook.

Another feature about his phone is the ability to send and receive texts from a computer or tablet.

Want access to aps? This phone features Android 2.3 and thus has access to the Android market.

Does this all sound good to you? Check out the LG DoublePlay™ from T Mobile and start enjoying the awesomeness of this phone today.

How many hours do you think you spend texting or social networking on your phone per day?

How do you think the LG DoublePlay™ would change the way you text or interact?

Leave me love in the comments.

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

Popular Posts