Quote of the Day

"Beauty is wherever you find it."
-Lady Gaga


Today's quote is from the MTV special Lady Gaga Inside the Outside which was a special exclusive interview with the mysterious Lady Gaga. I highly encourage everyone of you watching this special. Even if you despise Lady Gaga this special has something for you. I entirely believe that she is not full of shit. I think that the crazy outfits are just a part of her performance (she does have a huge interest in musical theater) and beneath that all she is just as normal as you and me.

I have no idea what part of the show this quote came from seeing as I texted just the quote and the title of the tv show to myself, but context might not be too important because the message is totally relevant.

I really believe that life isn't always going to be what you want it to be, but rather you have to find the fun or awesomeness in it.The same goes for beauty or looks. You might not always look like the super model that you wish you looked like, but you have to be able to find the beauty in yourself every day.

Comments

Popular Posts