Quote of the Day

Hey When You're Feelin' Low
And You Just Wanna Start Over
Gotta Look Inside Your Soul
And Fight It Like A Soldier
Get On With The Show
Let The Rhythm Bring You Closer
Music Sets You Free So
Just Let It All Out
-"Let It Out" Ashlyne Huff



I know I've missed a few days of this quote of the day thing, but I'm starting back up with a really good one! As you should know Ashlyne Huff's album Let It Out dropped yesterday so I decided to pick a few lines from the title track of the album to be my quote for today. If you have an extra few cents on your iTunes account please be sure to pick up the album (or just the song).

I really like this song and quote because I think it really explains the awesome feeling one feels when listening to a really good song or seeing a really good performance.


Comments

Popular Posts