Letters to Swift


On August 6th I will be going to my first (yay!) Taylor Swift concert. My friends and I have made it our mission to meet Taylor Swift that day. Be ready for tons of pictures and videos documenting our adventures.

So what does this have to do with you? Well, I want to give all of my dedicated readers a chance to be involved in a project for Taylor. Basically we are planning on giving Taylor a scrapbook filled with letters,  notes and pictures from her fans. I promise Taylor will be getting this book!

If you want to participate all you have to do is send your letter and any pictures you want included in the scrapbook to tuneintol@gmail.com with "Letters to Swift" in the subject line. All submissions must be received by Thursday August 4th at noon although earlier would be nice.

If you have friends who are Taylor friends feel free to pass along the info for this project!

We can't wait to read your submissions & give them to Taylor!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts