Free Music Friday



Perfect Summer Mix Tape
By: Lauren Miller

I don't know about you, but this super hot, summer east coast weather puts me in a weird mood musically. Don't get me wrong I still like my teeny bopper Pop Music and my weird Alternative Rock, but something about summer just puts me in an acoustic, guitar & voice, simple song kind of mood.

If you're like me and like this kind of music (either for your weird, hot weather induced mood OR you just generally like Jason Mraz-y type music) this kid is for you!

Trevor Dahl is the curly haired kid that makes up Plug in Stereo. At only 18 years old this kid knows how to pick a guitar.

According to his Facebook page "Music has always been a big part of my life,” says Dahl. “Ever since I started playing guitar, I’ve only ever wanted to play music.”

Right now you can check out and download a FREE mix tape from Dahl featuring covers from Taylor Swift, Zac Brown Band, Little Wayne, and Tracy Chapman.


Check out the mix tape here and let me know what you think of this 18 year old cutie wonderkin!

Comments

Popular Posts