Any Blink 182 Fans- Super Cool Contest


This isn't my contest, but when I got the email about it in my inbox I had to pass it on!

HOW TO ENTER:- "LIKE" MIGHTIER THAN SWORDS on Facebook
- Return to the "Contest" Tab
- Post THIS LINK -->
http://on.fb.me/nC3lFe on your wall!
- Make your friends jealous!
- Enter your email address below!


HOW YOU WILL WIN:Once MTS reaches 4,500 LIKES we will select an email address
from our mailing list, to win your selected test print.


WHAT YOU WILL WIN:Blink-182 "Enema Of The State" LP test pressing /10
Blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP test pressing /10
Blink-182 "Self-titled" 2XLP rejected test pressing /10
Blink-182 "Self-titled" C/D LP test pressing /10
Blink-182 "Self-titled" 2xLP approved test pressing /4
Blink-182 "Take Off Your Pants And Jacket" test pressing /10




This part is from me, What's your all time favorite Blink 182 song?

Comments

Popular Posts