I Love Pizza

This post brought to you by FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.

FRESCHETTA® Simply Inspired Classic Bruschetta

 For those of you who know me you probably know that I love pizza. I think I eat at least once a week so when I got the opportunity to try Freschetta's new Simply Inspired Pizza I was excited.

The one down side to eating so much pizza is the extra tug I feel around my belt when I've eaten pizza. But with this new pizza from Freschetta it was light, healthy, and filling. With a thin crust and lots of yummy veggies I felt like I was eating something that was good for my waist!

This pizza is also a better choice for the environment. With their new Fresch- Taste Seal all of the wonderful flavors of the pizza will be included, while at the same time using 30% less packaging materials than other pizzas.

Make sure to visit FRESCHETTA® Simply…Inspired™ to find the right flavor for you.

 

...And now for the part you've all been waiting for! How about a little contest!

I have the opportunity for one of you lucky readers to try a Freschetta Simply Inspired Pizza for yourself in addition you will win this super cute Bamboo Cutting Board that also serves as a cheese server! So cute!

In order to win all you have to do is Like our page on Facebook Tune Into L and suggest our page to all your friends. Once you've done that post on our facebook wall that you would like to enter the contest to win the Frechetta Pizza and cutting board. At the end of the contest we will randomly select a winner.That's it. It's that simple!

This contest will run now through Sunday May 22nd! Good Luck and happy eating!

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

Popular Posts