Check Out Nick Santino Covering "Dressed to Kill" By New Found Glory

(Click the picture to go to the song!)

“So I was driving back to my house last week listening to New Found Glory. It was sunny out in Massachusetts (for once) so of course the pop punk playlist comes out to play. One of my favorite songs from this band is Dressed To Kill and have always wanted to do my own version of it… And so I got home and recorded it in my basement. Added some mandolin and lap steel for dramatic effect, and now I give you Dressed To Kill. Enjoy.” -- Nick

The band will also being doing a few Six Flags concerts with The Downtown Fiction. Check out the dates below!

6/11                 Atlanta GA,                                        Six Flags
6/18                 Arlington, TX                                     Six Flags
6/25                 Eureka, MO                                       Six Flags
6/26                 Gurnee, IL                                          Six Flags

*Tickets are free with park admission.

Comments

Popular Posts