Stylish and Versatile Blogger Awards!




I woke up this morning to see that the blogger at Fishing For Diamonds had awarded me both of these awards! I'm working on sending them to some of my favorite bloggers, but first I wanna write up my post.

The rules for winning these awards are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.




Ok so first Seven Things About Me
1. That immediately made me think of the Miley Cyrus Song.
2. I'm an English Major in College.
3. I love music and going to shows.
4. I love watching movies and tv. It's a bad habit, I know.
5. I love to bake, but I don't like to cook.
6. I've never been in love, but I'm still a romantic.
7. I love meeting new people, but I'm often shy.

Ok. So Now I have to award this to 15 of my favorite blogs. Woah 15! Crazy!

I'm a rule breaker and I don't read a lot of blogs, so I really just wanna award this to my friend Stephanie at thestephanieloves.blogspot.com.  She's totally a stylish and versatile blogger and she always has great contests and content on her site. So check her site out and congrats Stephanie! :D

Comments

  1. No. 7 is so true for me! And I'm the opposite of No. 5
    AH, the Miley Cyrus song, hadn't thought of that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yeah I'm the freak that can find a Disney Channel reference in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you're a sweetheart, Lauren! I stopped keeping up with awards long ago because the format totally gets messed up on my blog layout, but I would definitely award you back :)

    1. Cilantro is the only food I won't eat (gobble gobble I'm a pig. Or...a turkey?)
    2. I wish I lived in Australia.
    3. Longhorns are my team :)
    4. I actually am so bad at tv. I know, who can be bad at tv? Yeah, me. I'm awful at keeping up with all the episodes and such, and I seldom read tabloids which is why I never know anything. Sometimes when we're running groceries, I look at the magazines at the checkout place thing, and say "WHOA...since when is Michael Jackson dead??" Just kidding. I never go grocery shopping.
    5. I procrastinate. A lot.
    6. uhh okay Lauren, I'm just copying you now because I can't really think of anything new. I'm not particularly a romantic, I'm sort of a skeptic really, but I've definitely been in love. You know it when you have it.
    7. I am chewing Trident Layers Cool Mint+Melon Fresco right now. yumm

    Congrats on receiving the awards though!! You so deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem. They kinda mess up my layout too. They're too big. I might have to just put them in my profile or something.

    haha I love your 7 things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts