And Now For The Movie We Love...


Sometimes I kinda hate that E! loves some of my favorite movies (currently I'm watching the 1st Princess Diaries on E!). Usually E! shows programing with shallow stories lines and even shallower people so when I find a truly good (ok, what I consider a truly good) movie should I feel relieved that the rest of the world sees the validity in classics such as Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightly version) OR should I be concerned that I occasionally like shallow movies? Or is this just the cold pills talking? 




Also I would like to point out the fact that the guy from Rooney,Robert Schwartzman, who play Michael in the movie, is completely and totally gorgeous. 



Also (my final also!) this movie makes me wonder where my prince is? hmm. Why can't my life be a Meg Cabot novel? 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts