New Years Eve 2010- Great Memories!

Happy New Years Eve readers! Have a fun and safe night. I'll be in Hershey seeing Allstar Weekend and Cody Simpson to ring in 2011. About this time last year I was getting ready to head up to Hershey for the same event, but with a different band- Honor Society. I owe so much to those guys. 2010 really was my year of Honor Society.

Check out this video from last year's Hershey New Years with Honor Society. It's Jason's super awesome cover of "Use Somebody."

Comments

  1. looove "Use Somebody". My favorite song ever!

    Stephanie
    thestephanieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I've seen two different covers of it (this one and Nick Jonas's) and Kings of Leon doing it. It's a pretty amazing song!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts