I'm Cool Being Single, Got It

I've never really been a girl that's been that interested or active in the dating. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get married some day, have kids that whole bit, but I've just never been the type to spend endless nights doing the dinner and a movie thing with a new guy every night. Nor have I ever had a Facebook official relationship (Ok once, but that was probably a mistake. So I don't count it.).

Call me a cynic or just plain lame, but I just don't see the point in looking for love. For me there's just so much more to life than stressing over whether Jimmy wants to take me to Dennys or healing a broken heart with a pint of Ben and Jerrys when Bobby ditches me for a new play thing. Really with all the time I could have spent doing these things I've launched a fairly successful blog, I've explored some pretty cool places in and around Maryland, I've met some really awesome people, I've lived.

I'm definitely not one of those girls who needs a guy or love for happiness. I control my own happiness.

Just some thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts