2012 Blogging Goals

By: Lauren Miller

It's almost time to start a new year. And if you believe all those Mayan predictions that the world is going to end in 2012 this could be the last year of the earth. So I figure why not go out with a bang. So I'm posting a list of a few things that I would like to make happen on and for this blog in 2012. 


1. Get this blog's Twitter to 1,000 followers. (Follow me @tuneintol)


2. People I'd like to meet: the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and Justin Bieber. Others would be nice, but those are the ones I want for sure this year. 


3. Interview Big Time Rush for this site. I've met the guys a few times and I think it would be absolutely amazing to interview the guys.


4. Start a weekly makeup post. Not sure what this will consist of, but I'm thinking something like the nongirly girl's guide to make up. (Stay tuned)


5. Add more book reviews. Maybe one a month.


6. See Coldplay in concert and review it.


7. Have some celebrity notice this site and tweet about it.


8. Build an awesome team of 10 or so contributors so we can bring you more and better content throughout the year. 


9. Read all the Harry Potter & Pretty Little Liars books. Ok, that's a personal goal, but still I might share that on here. 


10. Find some amazing sponsors to help keep this site up, running, and make it profitable. 


What would you like to see on this site in the future. Leave me love in the comments. :)

Comments

Popular Posts