Half-o-Ween Readathon Announcement!


I'm attempting to host my first Readathon! 

Hello Blog! It has been a while since I updated this blog, but I am hoping to start updating this site more consistently. I figured what better reason to update this blog than for a Readathon!

I love Halloween. When I found out that May 1st is officially the 6 month mark from Halloween I knew I had to do something special for one of my favorite Holidays!

This readathon will run for one week from May 1st-May 8. There will be nightly Reading Sprints for the entire week on various platforms depending on my availability (Twitter. Instagram. TikTok Youtube). A more detailed schedule will be announced once I finalize my plans for that week. I'm thinking of doing a sleepover kick off movie night on Friday April 30th.

For this readathon I have created a Bingo board with 9 reading prompts that are sure to give you all the Halloween vibes! You can find the Bingo Board below as well as my announcement video where I go over all the books I will be reading for my various prompts. Feel free to read as many or as few books as you would like. 



Thank you so much for reading my post. I am so excited to host this readathon! Please make sure to follow the Readathon's official Twitter account @HalfOWeenReads for all the most current updates for this spooky, almost Halloween Readathon!


Comments

Popular Posts