Hello from the Other Side

Hey Readers!

It's me Lauren! I am self isolating like many of us are.

I am revisiting this Blog. I remember really loving writing for this blog. I loved the content. I loved talking with all of my subscribers. This was truly a passion project of mine for so long. I've decided to start posting again. Most of my content will be book related. Quite frankly it will probably be things that are regurgitated from other platforms.

First order of business, I have started a Youtube Channel. My plan is to upload 2-3 new videos every week. I feel like most will be book related. Some might not be. My channel is truly in its infancy so the possibilities are truly endless.

Please check out my first 2 videos below.

I look forward to blogging more in the future.




Comments

Popular Posts