American Horror Story Update

BY: Lauren Miller

I can only assume that maybe some of my readers are as obsessed with American Horror as I am and if not, oh well. I was searching the internet last night and came across an article with some new news about the upcoming second season of the popular show. I found more great news about some of our favorite cast members making a return to the show.

According to E! online Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, and Lily Rabe will be returning for a second round of the hit horror show. (Tate is coming back!)

According to the Huffington Post article I read they will be playing characters who are opposite of the characters they played in Season 1.

I've also read that the actual horror compenent may be switched up this season. Rather than focusing on the ghost aspect from last season the writers will be exploring a different aspect of horror. You can read more about the future of Season Two at The Hollywood Reporter.

Basically I made this post because, well, my man Tate (yes, I know he's not going to be Tate, but still!) is coming back for round two! Let's go October!

What do you want to see from the second season of American Horror? Leave me love!

Comments

Popular Posts